Friday, September 2, 2011

My First Days

So I arrived yesterday around noon after a long day of travel and only one missed flight from Oslo to Copenhagen. I got to get a quick nap in then had practice, then got my first real taste of nightlife in Copenhagen. Couple of the fellas took me out for some of "probably the best beer in the world" Carlsberg. Then i got to actually ride one of my teammate's bikes home and proved the saying "just like riding a bike" completely wrong. ARO got in today and tomorrow we have a teambuilding trip where we will be spending the night in the forest with our Ex-Military leadership coach, so that should be interesting. We also can't bring food so a couple of the guys on the team have a strange feeling will be killing and eating a jack rabbit? Our teammate Peter claims we will have to snap its neck, skin it, gut it, and then cook and eat it so we'll see how that goes...so I'm gonna have to get my Bear Grylls on.

Skål,
Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment